This course comprises 3 x 2 hour classes during weeknight schedules. Yvonne Heavyside, who designed the classes, says: “After teaching antenatal classes for many years I have come to realise that busy couples want concise courses at convenient times”.
This course covers the following topics:
* Normal vaginal delivery, signs of labour and when to go to hospital *
* Pain relief including epidurals & breathing *
* Assisted delivery and induction; Caesarian section *
* Bonding with the baby; appearance of the newborn; breast feeding *
* Prevention of SIDS; postnatal depression *
Location: Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai
Time: 19:00 to 21:00 on weeknights.
July 23, 30 & August 6, 2020
September 9, 16 & 23, 2020
October 8, 15 & 22, 2020
November 19, 26 & December 3, 2020
To be flexible with your other commitments you can arrange to attend relevant sessions from different schedules. Just arrange the sessions you want to attend with us.
Click here to enquire about or to book a course.
Download our price list here: Price List