This course comprises 3 x 2 hour classes during weeknight schedules. Yvonne Heavyside, who designed the classes, says: “After teaching antenatal classes for many years I have come to realise that busy couples want concise courses at convenient times”.
This course covers the following topics:
* Normal vaginal delivery, signs of labour and when to go to hospital *
* Pain relief including epidurals & breathing *
* Assisted delivery and induction; Caesarian section *
* Bonding with the baby; appearance of the newborn; breast feeding *
* Prevention of SIDS; postnatal depression *
Location: Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai
Time: 19:00 to 21:00 on weeknights and 10:00 to 12:00 on Saturday mornings.
January 3, 10 & 17, 2019
February 16, 23 & March 2, 2019
March 28, April 4 & 11, 2019
May 4, 11 & 18, 2019
June 13, 20 & 27, 2019
To be flexible with your other commitments you can arrange to attend relevant sessions from different schedules. Just arrange the sessions you want to attend with us.
Click here to enquire about or to book a course.
Download our price list here: Price List